Why Buy This Product?
- Premium soft towel
- Perfect for dashboards, consoles, door panels, seats, carpets, steering wheels, shift knobs, and more
- Bright orange color shows dirt and any removed dyes or colors, just in case!
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Microfiber-stitched edges further reduce scratches
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Convenient 24.5?? x 16?? dimensions tackle any detailing task
- Vibrant orange color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches or cross-contamination
- Also available in 16″ x 16″ size
About This Towel
Chemical Guys Orange Banger Extra Thick Professional Microfiber Towels are fine interior detailing towels for any vehicle. The bright orange microfiber easily highlights dirt and debris as it cleans dashboards, center consoles, door panels, seats, carpets, steering wheels, and shift knobs, and shows whether or not the surface is clean. The bright color also shows any removed dyes or colors from leather or vinyl, showing the detailer when to stop and change their technique on sensitive surfaces. Detailers and weekend warriors upgrade to the Orange Banger when they want a more luxurious and versatile towel without breaking the bank. Orange Banger Towels are versatile enough for all interior and exterior detailing needs because they are very soft, extra durable, and scratch-free. Orange Banger Extra Thick Towels are made with a select 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and a luxurious microfiber-stitched edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive surfaces like wood grain dashboard trim, carbon fiber accents, navigation screens, gauge clusters, and more. Every towel features one thin weave side, and one thick weave side. Use the thick plush side to wipe up and trap dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine, and the thin side to remove dried wax. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. When only soft, fine towels will do for general detailing work, choose the Chemical Guys Orange Banger Extra Thick Microfiber Towel.
Perfect Interior Detailing Towel
The Orange Banger Extra Thick Microfiber Towel is the perfect towel for cleaning and detailing vehicle interiors. The ultra-soft microfiber removes dirt and debris without scratching navigation screens, wood trim, carbon fiber accents, chrome trim, or gauge clusters. The bright orange fabric highlights any dirt to show when the piece is clean, and also shows any removed dyes or colors from upholstery. This gives the detailer time to change their technique when cleaning sensitive surfaces and materials. Every Orange Banger features two different plush heights to take on liquids and solids. Use the thick side to soak up carpet cleaners, leather cleaners, stain extractors, and any loose dirt and debris. Buff off any streaks or remaining liquids for a streak-free shine with the low plush side. The convenient 24.5?? x 16?? size is versatile enough for all detailing applications, but best suited for interior detailing jobs. The premium microfiber-stitched edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the Orange Banger Extra Thick Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Premium Grade Microfiber
Chemical Guys Orange Banger Extra Thick Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber that won?t scratch paint, wood dashboard trim, navigation screens, or optical plastic on gauge clusters. Banger Towels also feature microfiber-stitched edges for an extra-soft feel all the way to the edge. Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide that picks up and traps dirt away from paintwork, which helps prevent swirls and scratches. Cheap microfiber towels are made with rough 80/20 microfiber that scratches instrument panels, wood trim, and carbon fiber parts. Professional detailers, weekend warriors, and serious enthusiasts upgrade to Orange Banger Extra Thick Microfiber Towels for interior detailing and cleaning on high end show cars, daily drivers, and everything in between.
Interior Detailing Tips And Tricks
The most common detailing mistake is choosing the wrong product for the wrong job. Many detailers get confused over what products to use for car interiors because there are so many different materials inside cars! Chemical Guys makes a few products that get perfect results on any interior material.
- ?InnerClean is a quick detail spray for car interiors. Use InnerClean for quick cleanups on dashboards, door panels, navigation screens, and even on leather and vinyl seats and upholstery.
- ?Nonsense is the colorless and odorless All Purpose Cleaner. Dilute Nonsense 20:1 for interior cleaning. Use Nonsense on any interior surface, including carpets and fabric upholstery.
- ?Lightning Fast Stain Extractor is the next step up for tough stains on fabric upholstery and carpet. Dilute Lightning Fast 20:1 to handle any stain, anywhere!
Choose the right cleaner for the job, then get to work with any Chemical Guys interior cleaning brush. Agitate dirt and debris off the surface with the brush, then wipe away any contamination with the Orange Banger Extra Thick Microfiber Towel. The absorbent microfiber picks up all the contamination for a pristine clean look and feel on any interior surface.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing ?cleaner? towels first, then finish with ?grimier? towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.