HydroSlick is a true ceramic coating that provides unmatched protection, brilliant shine and optical clarity in an easy to apply ceramic gel!
What use Hydroslick?
- Get hyperactive water beading
- Effortlessly apply durable ceramic protection
- Stun with an intense crystalline ceramic hyper shine
- Add up to one year of durable protection
- Shine and protect glass, glossy painted wheels, chrome, headlights
- Shield against UV rays, the elements, industrial fallout, and more
- Add incredible depth and clarity to any colour paint
- Enjoy all the benefits of a ceramic without the headache
Introducing the First Ever HyperWax!
HydroSlick is unlike any product you’ve ever used before. A HyperWax combines the ease of use of a wax with the longevity, beading, slickness, and insane shine of a ceramic.
HydroSlick uses the latest in SiO2 gel suspension technology to totally re-engineer the makeup of a ceramic coating and reinvent it as an extremely user-friendly and durable coating that anyone can apply.
Hydrophobic Water Beading Protection
HydroSlick uses ceramic SiO2 nanotechnology to seal the pores of your car’s paint, creating a perfect layer where water behaviour becomes highly and excessively active, resulting in rapid water acceleration off any treated surface. T
The durable shield helps protects against water spots, the elements, UV rays, and more for up to one year. Now, you can achieve intense ceramic water beading on your paint, glass, painted wheels, chrome, and headlights too!
How To Use
- Thoroughly wash surface.
- For flawless results, clay surface well to remove contaminants.
- Machine polish away imperfections, swirl marks, and scratches if necessary.
- Squeeze 4 – 5 dots of HydroSlick onto a Premium Microfiber Applicator Pad.
- Apply a thin, even coat to a cool, clean, and dry surface out of direct sunlight working one panel at a time.
- HydroSlick can be removed in as little as 30 seconds, however we recommend allowing 1 – 2 minutes.
- Buff off with a clean microfiber towel to reveal an intense crystalline shine!
- After HydroSlick treatment is applied, it is ideal to keep it out of the elements, dry and clean for 2 – 3 hours.
- Depending on the climate, the hydrophobic effects will continue to improve even more after 24 hours of being applied.